Archival Services Price List
Please contact staff by telephone or email (see contact information) or in person at our temporary offices on the lower level of the Dundas Municipal Centre, (the former Dundas Town Hall), 60 Main Street, Dundas, regarding your research request.
- .25/page: Friends of the Museum
- 4.00/scan: Friends of the Museum
- 8.00/scan (no larger than 8X10)
- 7.00/scan (no larger than 8X10): Friends of the Museum
- 8.00/scan + 2.00 for CD
- 7.00/scan + 2.00 for CD: Friends of the Museum
5 scans to print for 25.00
The Museum & Archives is unable to have photographic prints made at this time.
The Dundas Museum & Archives is happy to assist users with their research. We continue to welcome casual inquiries which we will try and answer as quickly as possible. We encourage users to personally use the Archives. However, if you have a more extensive inquiry and are unable to do your own research, the Archives is now offering a research service.
- 20.00/hour, maximum of 2 hours, (1 hour minimum)
- 15.00/hour, maximum of 2 hours, (1 hour minimum): Friends of the Museum
Payment may be made by cash, cheque, debit, VISA or MasterCard. A 20.00 CAD deposit for non-Friends is required before research is undertaken. Friends of the Museum may pay upon completion of the research.